Amish Pea Salad with Ham & Cheese
How to make Amish Pea Salad with Ham & Cheese
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1/2 cup ranch dressing
* 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 16 ounces frozen peas, thawed
* 8 ounces fully cooked ham, cubed
* 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
* 4 sliced fully cooked bacon, finely chopped
In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and ranch dressing until smooth. Add in the chives, salt and pepper, and stir to combine.
Add in the peas, ham, cheese, and bacon and gently toss to fully coat in the dressing. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.