How to make Cherry Crisp
* 1 batch of homemade cherry pie filling, or 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling
* 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
* 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
* 2/3 cup light brown sugar
* 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 2-quart casserole dish.
Pour cherry pie filling into the prepared dish.
Stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, oats and brown sugar. Drizzle in the butter and mix until incorporated.
Crumble mixture over cherry pie filling.
Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.