Hash Brown Casserole
How to make Hash Brown Casserole
* 1 10.5-ounce can condensed cream of chicken soup
* 1 1/2 cups sour cream
* 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided use
* 1 32-ounce package frozen diced hash brown potatoes, OR potatoes o’brien, thawed
* 2 1/2 cups corn flakes, roughly crushed
* 4 tablespoons butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish.
In a large bowl, mix together the soup and sour cream until combined.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the shredded cheese and the potatoes into the sour cream mixture.
Spoon into the prepared pan and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese of the top of the casserole.
In a medium bowl, stir together the corn flakes and melted butter.
Sprinkle the corn flakes on top of the casserole.
Bake in preheated oven for about 50 minutes, or until the casserole is heated through.