Weight Watchers Chicken Parmesan
How to make Weight Watchers Chicken Parmesan
* 4 Teaspoons Red Wine Vinegar
* 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
* 1 Tablespoon Water
* 1 Large Clove Garlic, Crushed With Press
* 1/2 Teaspoon Salt, To Taste
* 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper, To Taste
* 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
* 6 Tablespoons Seasoned Breadcrumbs, Italian Style
* 1 Pound Chicken Cutlets, Boneless and Skinless, 1/4 Pound Each
* 1/2 Cup Low Fat Marinara Sauce
* 1/4 Cup Low Fat, Part Skim, Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
* 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
* 1/2 Cup Baby Arugula
* 4 Ounces Whole Wheat Bread, 1 Ounce Slices
* 1 Pinch Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, Optional
To start we need to mix together the vinegar, oil, garlic, salt, oregano, pepper, and water. Make sure to use a bowl that is shallow and large so you can work well inside of it!
Spread the breadcrumbs out on a sheet of wax paper, prepare the chicken by dipping it in the dressing and then placing each side onto the breadcrumbs to coat it.
After the chicken is coated spray each piece lightly with non-stick spray.
Preheat the air fryer to 360 Degrees Fahrenheit. Spray the basket before you begin cooking, use non-stick cooking spray. Add two of the pieces of chicken and fry for about 4-5 minutes. Now we need to turn the chicken over, spoon on 2 tablespoons of marinara sauce, and sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon each of mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
Put the air fryer basket back in and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Make sure your chicken is cooked through and the outside is crispy. Repeat the process for the remaining chicken.
While the chicken cooks, lay out your bread or toast if you prefer, and put a few leaves of arugula on each slice. Top each slice of bread/toast with a chicken breast and enjoy!